Revere AHG130HT Heat Pump
Heating Capacity Range
62.5 - 130kW
Maximum Heating Water Temperature
Average COP 1.55 - 6.33
R410a and R134a
Building J Code 2019 Compliant
YesVisit the Training Pod to see the Revere CHE Heat Pump in action.
The Revere AHG130HT is an advanced 130kW heat pump solution optimized for 80°C supply and 60°C return temperatures. This compact unit, with a capacity of 130 kW maximum at 7ºC ambient and 75ºC hot water temperature, is a game-changer for retrofit projects. It offers an immediate and efficient replacement for existing gas-fired water heaters and can be installed in cascade with suitable sized buffer tanks and control systems to optimize performance and energy efficiency.
Revere AHG130HT makes transitioning to a carbon-neutral heating solution affordable and hassle-free, as existing plants designed for 80/60 operation can remain unchanged.
- Multiple Communications
- Modbus RS485 for central control, 4G-DTU, BMS.
- Inverter EVI Heating Technology
- Inverter Technology
- High efficiency refrigeranted-cooled inverter driving technology
- Smart Separate Defrosting Technology
- Up to 8 time-zone settings
- The multiple protective design ensure the unit’s long service life and stable operation.