Reflex Variomat Pressurisation System
Pressure-maintaining station with automatic water make-up and deaeration.
The pump-controlled Reflex Variomat Pressurisation System opens up a completely new dimension of pressure-maintaining stations for heating and cooling circuits. Its five main functions are:
- to keep the system pressure within very restricted limits,
- to deaerate the content water,
- to make up water automatically,
- to maintain system pressure within 50kPa and
- to provide outputs to BMS systems.
Thus, the Reflex Variomat is a solution to decrease air problems, especially within closed heating installations, which, according to a study of the Technical University of Dresden, arise in more than 50% of the installations.
The Reflex Variomat ensures air-free installations up to the top floor and into the last corner. An additional advantage: A special data interface allows the integration into the modern facility management.
The high efficiency of the Variomat principle has been proven and tested in numerous application examples. The combination of pressure maintenance, deaeration, and water make-up complies with all requirements for air-free systems and requires only little maintenance.
Product Quick Check
- Cascadeable: Yes
- Max System Vol: 1,800,000L
- Max Pressure: up to 1300kpa (Ecopress Giga for up to 40 bar)