Expansion Tanks, Pressurization, and Backflow Prevention Systems play a critical role in hydronic heating and cooling systems.
Some key benefits include:
- Maintaining optimal performance and longevity of the system.
- Preventing corrosion and other gas-related problems.
- Providing accurate control of pressure changes in large volume and/or high-pressure systems.
- Ensuring a fully closed system, preventing the diffusion of pressured gas into the water.
- Backflow prevention meets safety and regulatory requirements by preventing backflow of contaminated water into the potable water supply.
Need help with a Condensing water heater?
Request a call back from one of our technical support staff.